Total Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 4 people
4 eggs, 4 egg whites
2 tbsp olive oil
1 lbs ground turkey
1 tbsp of minced garlic
.5 cup of diced onion
2 diced sweet potato
Salt, pepper and chili pepper
1. In a skillet or large pan, heat your olive oil at a medium-high heat.
2. Add your ground turkey and garlic, cook for roughly 10 minutes or until
turkey looks mostly cooked occasionally stirring.
3. Add diced onions and sweet potato along with salt, pepper and chili
pepper to your liking.
4. Cover the skillet to trap in moisture and cook until your sweet potatoes
are tender stirring occasionally.
5. While the sweet potato is cooking, heat olive oil at a medium-high heat
in a second pan and cook your 4 eggs and 4 egg whites any style.
Add salt and pepper to your liking.
6. Slice your avocado into strips and serve along side.